Re: digital camera Q

On 25/10/06, Anne Wilson <cannewilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wednesday 25 October 2006 05:07, Edward Dekkers wrote:

> P.S. Don't even get me started on the US having the month then day then
> year for displaying dates. I don't get that either but caused quite a
> bit of confusion when we were over there.

Until you want to sort by date order, then year, month, day makes sense.

Year month day makes sense[1], except that what they
appear to do (as far as I can tell from what happens when
I have to work on a computer with US locale), is
month year day. Why?

[1] And can be sorted easily by silly computers, which is why it's
   an ISO standard, rather than the more user friendly day month
   year.

--
imalone