Re: So, what's a "Zod?"

Jim Cornette wrote:

Bizarre choice IMO, but chosen anyway. (If you don't vote, you suffer the consequences. I did not vote ... therefore one less dissenting vote.)

Jim

Its not quite bizzarre. People here around have a "different" sense of humor at times. The names of each of the releases are related in a way thats different from the previous release.

Though this time, everyone was allowed to vote, it is supposed to be restricted to contributors. We will use our new voting system next time.

http://www.redhat.com/magazine/024oct06/features/rh_speaks/?sc_cid=bcm_edmsept_007

Rahul