Re: *Serious* security problem with nVidia binary driver is New driver working?

What does this have to do with the subject of this thread?

On 10/23/06, Christian Langer <clanger.christian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi I am getting the following error when I try to do yum -y update.
Same thing happens if I do --disablerepo dries, and other repos. This
has gone on for a few days; anyone know what is going on?

[root@localhost chris]# yum -y update
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
dries                                                                [1/6]
http://ftp.belnet.be/packages/dries.ulyssis.org/fedora/linux/5/i386/dries/RPMS/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 4] IOError: <urlopen error (-3, 'Temporary failure in name
resolution')>
Trying other mirror.
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: dries
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from dries: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
Error: failure: repodata/repomd.xml from dries: [Errno 256] No more
mirrors to try.