Re: with recent kernel-2.6.15-1.2054_FC5, ACPI: Invalid PBLK length [5] error warning

Tim:
>> On a side note.  I'm told this P4 has hyperthreading, and I see the ht
>> flag above.  Should I be using the SMP kernel?

Dave Jones:
> If the motherboard also supports ht, sure.

Hmm, apparently so (according to the manufacturer bragging), though I
see no options about it in the BIOS.  FC5 was installed on this
hardware, and it didn't automatically install a SMP kernel (no idea if
it's supposed to, though).  I've installed on, but I can't tell any
difference.

--
(Currently running FC4, but testing FC5, if that's important.)

I read messages from the public lists.