Re: Problems with iPod

I'm game for anything. Had never heard of yum-builddep, discovered it
was part of yum utils which I didn't have, installed that, ran
yum-builddep, got

Error: No Package Matching libgpod.src

anyway, I'll have to leave this scab alone for a few hours and do some
real work. I'll pick away at it again tonight from home.

Cheers and thanks

ED