yum repositiry

Dear all
I am making a fedora repository and a livna repository for my institute.

when I have downloaded this directories
                     |----extra
                     |----livna

In every directory (extra and livna), there is a repodata directory.

Next, I configure the /etc/yum.conf file on a client.

Now, when trying yum install xxx  ,it downloads the xxx packages from the
server but, it tells that there is a problem with the key.

Could you help plz.

http://mail2web.com/ .