MSI Server motherboard and Fedora Core 5 64 bits

Greetings all:

I have a several PCs with MSI K8T Master2-FAR7 MS-9617 (v1.X)
Workstation Boards with two AMD Opteron processors at 64 bits, to
which I have installed Fedora Core 5 for 64 bits.

This motherboard has a Broadcom BCM5705 Gigabit Ethernet controller
for 10/100/1000 Mbps. I also have a 3COM Gigabit Switch in order to
make them work as a mini-cluster.

When I connect them all I can not get them to comunicate through the
Ethernet port found in the above mentioned Motherboard. However, if I
install a generic 10/100 Mbps Ethernet card I am able to make them
work as a cluster, but at 100 Mbps.

My problem is that I DO NEED to get them work at 1000 Mbps, and I am
wondering if any of you has any idea of why I can not use the Broadcom
Ethernet port. I am afraid that Fedora Core 5 does not have the driver
for this motherboard.

Any ideas?

Much obliged,

Ramon