Re: bittorrent, azureus, ports and routers

On 10/16/06, Dylan Semler <dylan.semler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 10/16/06, Thufir <hawat.thufir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 08:08:45 -0400, Peter Reed wrote:
>
> I don't have the password to the router :(

Many routers I've used have a blank user name, and the password is
admin (some of them are the other way around, with a blank password
and the user name as admin).  If you haven't changed the settings of
your router it's likely the case.  It can also be found in the
instructions that came with your router (which for most routers are
also on the company's website).

--
Dylan

Type faster.  Use Dvorak:
http://dvzine.org

If Bittorrent can get through the router then Azureus can. Just
configure Azureus to use the same port, e.g. 6881.