Re: fedora 6 install breaks at network configuration

Jim Cornette wrote:
philn wrote:
Hi all

I'm a Red Hat (Fedora) noob after years of fighting with Debian. After recently spending a couple of days trying to get the latest Debian (Etch) to install I discover that it will not drive my dual head setup (which windoze does without trouble).

Regarding dual head. I am able to get this working with X -configure which will generate a working dual head configuration and place in in the /root user directory. Of course, system-config-display won't work right afterwards to customize the settings.

Now if I can just get Fedora to install.....

I have an MGA card as primary and the nv as secondary. 1280x1024 dor MGA and 800x600 for nv.

Jim