Re: itunes and linux?

On Sun, 2006-10-15 at 22:55 -0400, oleksandr korneta wrote:
> on 10/12/2006 11:42 AM kevin.kempter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > I have a new Motorola SLVR L7 phone, the itunes one. I can see the directory
> > structure of the phone if I attach it via usb to my SuSE box. I see that the
>
> hm... I thought this is fedora core mail list. Did I miss something?

I think the point he was making is that it worked with another distro
and not with FC. It is of interest as he's trying to let us know
something about iTunes that might benefit a FC user if it can be made to
work. That's my spin on it., Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256