Re: thoughts on LWN "how many Fedora users are there"

Morgan Read wrote:
Hello Max

It is with some irony that I follow the link to the LWN article below only to
find that it is _closed_ to (unpaid) non-subscribers.  I was about to draw
attention to this irony with a short and curt message to the LWN editor, but
thought it better I somehow access the material in discussion first - can you
provide a link to an _open_ copy of the article please?  Perhaps a follow-up on
announce list?

I already pointed out to Max that this is a subscribed only link but he had the impression that the message needs to be conveyed anyway. Here is a link that doesnt require you to be a subscriber -

http://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/203694/dab52f06fe38ff16/

Rahul