networking setup on laptops: FC4 vs. FC5 (how will FC6 do it?)

with the upcoming upgrade to FC6 i recall that on my laptop FC4 has this "nice" feature it would restart dhcp whenever i had put the machine to suspend and opened it again. That meant travelling between home and work it was "just" opening the laptop and I was online.

With FC5 that disappeared for me, now i have to explicitly click buttons,
or do "ifdown eth0; ifup eth0"  (i.e. the device didn't even shut down).

I suppose the FC4 method would make more sense. I looked at
/etc/sysconfig/apm-scripts/apmscript for both FC4 and 5, but they're
the same. Or is this a configuration option in FC5 that i haven't
discovered yet?

- peter