Re: Need baseurl info for two repositories - SOLVED

George Arseneault wrote:
Thank You, Markku Kolkka

I got my install disk in the fc5 bible and it didn't
have those, some were commented out and the others I
figured out myself.

The default configuration uses mirrorlists rather than baseurls, which is why the baseurls are commented out.

Paul.