Re: My Printer has quit; suggestions appreciated.

Hi;

Printer stated again.  But strange, strange.

Had to shut down the computer to get my printer working -- some
cancelled documents printed others didn't.  The Document print queue
Status dialogue didn't show some queued documents, refused to cancel
others.  And lots of other stuff that doesn't make sense.  If anyone is
interested I'll post the details.

--
Regards Bill