Re: GUI backup manager?

On 10/10/06, Dave M <DaveM@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there a GUI based backup manager avalable?

I am looking for something that is reasonably easy to use, that can both
copy files and folders to a DVD and/or compress them to an archive and then
write the archive to a DVD. I need to be able to graphically define backup
jobs, include or exclude files/folders and schedule the backup jobs to run
unattended.

Suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for the help.

I'm working on one for Fedora...but it is FAR from ready for prime
time I regret to admit.
Dave M
Davem (at) Mich (dot) Com
Ann Arbor, Mich. USA

Endangered electronic species: http://www.eff.org/endangered/list.php
"The 'Analog Holes' they want to stop up are our eyes, ears and mouths."