Re: firefox and cnn?

> It is apparently one of the scripts being run on the page as using the
> noscript plug-in allows me to view the page (no I haven't tried to watch
> a video or anything yet.  need someone to test this with all other
> browsers and t a message to CNNs IT guys.

I just temporarily renamed the libflashplayer.so file and the spike
in cpu goes away. Rename it back, and the spike comes back.
It looks like the flash ad for cisco is doing it (no doubt a clever ploy
on cisco's part to make your computer act bogged down so their
consultants can tell you what you need are new routers :-).