Re: all commands of all users

El Domingo, 8 de Octubre de 2006 15:34, adel.essafi@xxxxxxxxxxx escribió:
> Dear all
> I am managing a fedora server in a high school. users connect to the server
> through ssh.
> I want to know if it is possible to configure the server so that I get all
> the command line they type in real type.
> the .bash_histoty is not a reliable solution because, it is updated after
> logout and the user can erase it.
> Is there another way?
>

> Thanks, in advance,  for help.
>

> Adel

It's not the same scenerio, I know, but maybe it do the trick.

You could install sudosh http://sourceforge.net/projects/sudosh/ and change
every shell of every user (of course, if you have a lot of users on that
machine, a bash script is the best solution to do that), by the way, sudosh
is a sudo shell, filter and can be used as a login shell. Sudosh records all
keystrokes.

I use it cause i have set up a honeypot at home, so...

Furthermore, do you know history command, don't you?
Greetings.
--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.

be used for urgent or sensitive issues.