Cursor problem

Hello!

I bought motherboard Gigabyte GA-K8N51PVMT-9 on chipset GeForce 6150 and installed FC5. I can't see cursor in X. When computer loading, and rhgb show the progress of loading, I see cursor and everything OK. When computer is loaded and X started, there is no viewable cursor on the screen. I move mouse, all necessary menus etc are highlighted, but no cursor. I update kernel and xorg - result the same. I installed nvidia drivers for video from livna - but result the same - no cursor.
What shall I do?

With best regard, Peter (Zebar) Astakhov