Re: a couple of questions

Scott Berry wrote:

hp-levels
Now my father who uses kde needs this put in Kde how would this best be done? Just make a link to it?

Yes the KDE menus do not really reflect what the Gnome menus have in a 1:1 way. This is because KDE is a creature of Extras and Gnome is the official desktop environment of Fedora. Which would be fine except IMO KDE is considerably better (due to its C++ methodology I believe) than Gnome and has been for several years. But RHAT is not a KDE shop.

Because I don't have an HP printer I can't tell if these applets are graphical or not. But perhaps you can create a way to run them either way by just rightclicking on your KDE "start button" icon and choose the "menu editor" to add a menu entry.

-Andy