Re: Windows is more secure than Linux :)

OMG,

What has happened to you people? This is actual bug in windows my
friends. This has nothing to do with FUD from Microsoft.

I just wanted to share it with you for a laugh.

I love linux too and have been using it since 1996 but please for
God's sake stop looking at everything coming from MS as an FUD attack
on Linux.

Raman got it correct.

Vijay