Re: email being rejected by...

On 1 Oct 2006, at 14:59, Anne Wilson wrote:

No, it's not.  You send a message to fedora-list, and the fedora server sends

it to every member of the list.  As Sam explained, gfrith's gmail account is

bouncing them to the writer, not to the list.

Hi all,

I'm only just catching up on the list and am afraid have no explanation of why this mail was bounced...  I am sorry for any  inconvenience it may have caused in your inbox.  For this particular mail address I use a simple pop3 mail client talking directly to the gmail server.  No elaborate mail scripts or rules to bounce any mails.  Neither have i had any reports of bounced mails from anywhere else.

Again, apologies.

Greg