Re: Linux script on Windows to chjange Date and Time

Hi Tom,

>> NET TIME needs the user to confirm the change, keying "y". Do you know
>> any means of swtiching this confirmation off, so I can use NET TIME from
>> windows login scripts?
>
> net time \\foggy /set /y
> Season to taste. You should really ask this on a windoze list though.

The "/y" switch is undocumented, FYI.

And, if you use Fedora to host a samba server for windows clients, I see
no problem asking questions about login scripts samba will provide to
those clients. After all, this is sysadmin job also.

[]s, Fernando Lozano