Re: Checking NFS exports

Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:

On FC5, how can I check whether an NFS export is mounted anywhere else? Other than traversing all servers and checking their mounted file systems, is there some way I can, on the one machine that has the exports, find out whether those exports are mounted anywhere?

I googled this

#netstat -na | grep "ESTABLISHED"

or you could try,

#showmount