Re: What is the hottest Fedora-based Wiki these days?

--On Tuesday, September 26, 2006 2:29 PM -0500 Les Mikesell <lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've always liked twiki (http://www.twiki.org/).  It has most
functionality you'd want built in plus a lot of extra plugins if you need
them.

When I first evaluated wikis a couple years ago Twiki had its first major security issue and a lot of Twiki sites got hacked. So I'm a little gun-shy of it.

Whatever wiki you choose, be sure to get on its security mailing list so you'll be alerted if any vulnerabilities come up.

One of my sites uses MediaWiki (the wiki that Wikipedia is based on) and so far has worked well.