Re: What is the hottest Fedora-based Wiki these days?

On Tuesday 26 September 2006 11:36, Roy Erickson wrote:
> So I've noticed quite a few projects having sprung up and would like to
> see if there are any favorites.
I installed MoinMoin Wiki earlier this year under FC5, very painlessly.
Configuration is not automatic, and you have to fiddle with some config.
files to set things up your way, but the documentation is very good. It's a
pretty simple wiki, but is flexible and easy for users to grasp. Oh, and I
run it with Apache 2. The website is
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/
Peter
--
Dr. Peter D. Roopnarine, Assoc. Curator
Department of Invertebrate Zoology & Geology

Phone: (415) 321-8271
FAX: (415) 321-8615
http://zeus.calacademy.org/roopnarine/peter.htm
"Description must be nonlinear, and prediction must be linear."
Alan M. Turing