Re: yum losing it´s flavour?

On Sunday September 24 2006 2:52 pm, Ric Moore wrote:
> That would be sweet. FYI, when yum updated the kernel, there was no
> nvidia driver out, so it blew up.

FYI Ric: I'm currently running:
$ uname -r
2.6.17-1.2187_FC5smp
And the update for the NVIDIA module has been installed in the past days
(earlier in this week as I recall) - I don't have big issues with running the
NV driver for a few days, so I just live with the situation. If I were doing
serious video editing on this machine, I'd be singing a different tune, and
that's coming...
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA