RAID1 under GRUB Configuration Help Needed

I have been closely following a great HOWTO at:
http://howtos.linuxbroker.com/howtoreader.shtml?file=Linux-Promise-RAID1-HOWTO.html

to install a Promise FastTrack66 hardware RAID card into my FC5 box for RAID1. I have managed to plow through the steps up to editing lilo.conf, but FC5 uses GRUB as the default bootloader. Would anyone be able to walk me through the steps for editing grub.conf from the point where this article focuses on lilo.conf?

I have read the GRUB documentation, as well as the documentation on a few other forums, but am still struggling a bit, and don't want to go off in the wrong direction at this point (if I haven't already)!

Thanks,
Steven Stromer