Re: Mail authentication error?

>> they

>> connections
> Why not try and reconfigure the server without SSL and do a test...if
> they all work..then i would say it might be the your outlook client
> might be corrupt and you might need to reinstall them...
> Or You could use another client to test apart from outlook..

The point is that some of my users travel to other cities and need to use
Outlook to read/send emails.  I tested Outlook without SSL and all campus
computers work well. But, for people outside of campus, I have to set email
relay to allow them that is not good.

I will try to uninstall/reinstall MS Office and Outlook to see if it works.

Hongwei