Re: Bridging and Routing (4 Nic's on one machine)

Perhaps somebody could confirm that, but the bridge is not really necesary
in your case.

You will use another IP subnet for your VPN network, and then allow
traffic from that to the internal IP subnet.

In your case, I think, you are dropping/rejecting the traffic from WLAN to
LAN and from LAN to WLAN, this is correct, but, as I said in my first
response, you need to enable the traffic from VPN to LAN and from LAN to
VPN.

When you create an VPN you need to attach them to a logical network (IP
subnet in your case). If you really want to use a bridge, you can use the
same IP subnet for your VPN and then I say YES, you need a bridge for
that, but if you use another IP subnet, then you really don't need a
bridge.

You must think in a VPN as another network interface connected to your box.

More clear?

Regards

--
Samuel Díaz García