Re: Fedora vs. Ubuntu

H.S. wrote:
 I find the necessity of different yum mirrors quite chaotic
given the incompatibilities between packages from different mirrors. If this has changed recently, please correct me. I have never experienced such incompatibilities in Debian packages.

The mirror structure was improved according to responses from bug reports that I submitted and also from an announcement posted to this list awhile ago. The hit and miss from the past with random mirrors which lag other mirrors was a quite distracting.

Jim

->HS

--
It's easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.