Re: [FC5] Image::Magick

M.Lewis wrote:

Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
M.Lewis wrote:

I'm unable to locate the perl module Image::Magick in any repository that I currently have installed. How would I go about finding a repository where I can install it via yum?

CPAN does *not* work in this case. Been there, done that. Ton's of errors and missing dependencies.

Thanks for any pointers!
Mike

Try :
yum whatprovides 'perl(Image::Magick)'
and you can find "ImageMagick-perl"

Mamoru Tasaka

Perfect Mamoru. Thank you very much. Neat trick that I was totally unaware of. Well, I was aware of whatprovides, but not the 'perl(Image::Magick)' portion.

Thanks again. Installing now.

You could even save yourself a step:

# yum install 'perl(Image::Magick)'

Paul.