Re: setting up personal file sharing with a Windows box and Fedora Core

On Tuesday 19 September 2006 21:35, Scott Berry wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I am wondering what the procedure in Gnome is for setting up
> personal file sharing for a Fedora box and Windows?  Any help
> would be appreciated.
>
> Scott

You can use samba or you can download a copy of PuTTy for Windows
and then use the SSH and SCP commands just like from the linux
shell.

--
Jack Gates http://www.jlgates.com
http://www.kassj.com/netiquette/index.html (e-mail netiquette)