Re: Bluetooth isdn modem

On 9/18/06, Henk Altena <skipper@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm trying to use an AVM Fritz bluetooth ISDN modem but I cannot get it
working.
Can anyone help ?

There's some information (in german) on http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/isdn.html.
As far as I know Fedora doesn't come with the required tools needed to set up that kind of connection. I don't have that device, but if you need generic advice on setting this up, drop me a line (in dutch if you like ;).

Klaasjan