Re: I doan wahnt no stinkin' HE-LIX ann I doan wahnt no stinkin' TOE-TEM!!

On Sun, 2006-09-17 at 17:26 -0400, Matthew Saltzman wrote:

> > That's different. I thought default behavior was to ASK! <grumbles> I
> > just want my machine back, is all. For ME to tell it what to do... not
> > for someone in Pahrump Nevada to dictate. Or the unmentionable Raleigh
> > NC gang, who's name cannot be pronounced one this list, so we say "Nee!"
> > I shall henceforth refer to their product as "Shrubbery". See if I
> > don't.
According to that long running thread, we're not supposed to talk about
(whispers) Red Hat and RHEL here. So to disguise the references, when
necessary, Red Hat will now be called Nee! and RHEL will be called:
shrubbery. Now you know, pass it along. <whispers off>

<AHEM> NOW that we're on the track of figuring out the problem with
Helix and Totem running rampant... <AHEM> I still do not understand why
Firefox isn't calling up it's old behavior to ask to be supplied with an
application via a pop up box, when the default app is clearly missing. I
mean it's gone for really good. It always used to, now it doesn't.
Whatever causes it to behave like that, I want it removed and/or learn
how to fix it or do whatever. Thanks for hanging with me, Matthew!
...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256
Sign up at: http://counter.li.org/