Re: [Fwd: Fwd: Getting older]

On Sunday September 17 2006 4:35 pm, Ric Moore wrote:

> It's an mp3 file, according to it's extension. It's named Anymore.mp3
> A real hoot. I hope you get it working. If you want I can convert it
> to .ogg and email attach it to you directly. Edit the source to
> reflect .ogg and you'll be politically correct and get to hear it both!
> Ric

I know I'm jumping in late here, and I don't really have a solution to offer,
but, for the record, I have not removed helixplayer. When I click on your
link, the naked duo appears and the song plays - there's a tiny little
control panel at the very bottom of the window, and if I right-click on the
player and select 'Configure', the window that pops up tells me it's
mplayerplug-in

So, all that by way of saying it _can_ work...and, I guess the issue is not
helixplayer - mine is installed, but never rears its head

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA