Re: [Fwd: Fwd: Getting older]

On Sat, 2006-09-16 at 16:41 +0100, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Saturday 16 September 2006 06:33, Ric Moore wrote:
> > On Thu, 2006-09-14 at 19:53 -0400, David C. Chipman wrote:
> > > 	Hi Ric,

> > > 		I notice you only provided the name of the html file,
> > > not the full URL. I'm *only* 32, and even I am going to have trouble
> > > finding that page! Please, give us the full URL instead. Thanks,
> >
> > Damn! I hate when that happens!!
> >
> > http://www.goodolddogs.com/older.html
> >
> > There it is!! This one is too cool... it's for the OLD GUYZ! Like
> > Lonnie. <huge chuckles> Ric
> >
> I see the picture, but it's silent.  What plugin am I missing?  Firefox went
> away to look for one, but fell asleep while searching.

 Did you click on the play button? Mine starts up right off the bat.
Great little tune that goes with the pic, wailing about "now that he's
older he doesn't look good with his clothes off anymore! " What a hoot!

The lady is in that enviable frame of mind that she doesn't even CARE
anymore, about anything, but a fine cup of tea. In the html source page
the picture is referred to as "Billy's Mom" or something to that effect.
Imagine coming into your college dorm room and finding THAT on the door!
Hi Son, it's me, Dear Ole Mum!

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256