Re: OT: Inundated with bogus(?) warnings I'm infected

On Friday 15 September 2006 17:36, Mike McCarty wrote:

> I'll take two. Also, where can I get an automobile-
> mounted rocket launcher to take care of speeders
> weaving in and out of traffic and cutting me off
> when I try smoothly to enter a highway during
> rush hour?

<ducking into an OT mode>
I want one rear-mounted, so that when I've pulled in to a soft bank in an
almost single-track road to allow the driver coming up-hill to pass, if he
can't be bothered to acknowledge me, I can blast him :-)

(We have a lot of country roads round here, and a lot of people with no
manners.)

Anne