slightly(OT) Language translation request English to Español for Fedora learning

If your mother tongue is Spanish will you look at my web site and tell
me if the web site is translated correctly?  Will you tell me how to
correct the web site if it is wrong?

Traduje la página con un traductor de software.  Si usted habla
español y usted ve un error por favor decirme cómo escribir la página
en español la manera correcta.  ¡Garcias!

I do have a page on the site that is the beginning of an attempt to
share information to a new Linux user to be able to get started with
Linux.  The page also says that most of what (is/will be) on that
page (is/will be) based on Fedora Core.  So any one that wants to
help me with that please feel free to help.  The site is in English
also.

http://www.jlgates.com/index-spanish.html