Re: Transferring mails from Thunderbird

If  I already have mails in the new folder, will it not corrupt them ?

|Lord_Zoo| wrote:
You can just copy and paste the folder with the mails into the corresponding one in windows.

Thunderbird keeps almos every configuration you made and take it from there, so you don't have to reconfigure anything.

You just have to copy the content of the profile folder into the one created in windows.

Hope it helps

On

Stéphane Bruno escribió:
Hello,

I have just installed Mozilla Thunderbird on my Windows laptop and I want to transfer all mails I had in Mozilla Thunderbird on Fedora.

I see that Thunderbird allows you to import only from Communicator 4.x, Eudora, Outlook Express and MS Outlook.

Also, I do not see any Export functions in Thunderbird installed on my Linux computer.

How can I do this?

Thanks