Re: ps to pdf and then to text editor

On 4/9/06, Paul Smith <phhs80@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear All

I print to a file, file.ps, a web-page with text. Then, I apply ps2pdf
and I get file.pdf. However, I cannot copy (from file.pdf) the text to
a text editor. Can one get a pdf file with copyable text?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

If you are simply looking to get the web page's displayed content to a
text file, can't you simply save to a text file (save as, and select
text files for the type, then give it a .txt extention for
convenience).

Jacques B.