Re: NX software

On 9/8/06, Ric Moore <wayward4now@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 2006-09-08 at 17:34 -0400, Janina Sajka wrote:
> For what it's worth, we were only able to get ours working with KDM.
>  understand others have succeeded with GDM, but we didn't.

> > Did you copy the client key it generates?
The one generated in /etc/NX? Yeah... I created user dennis and placed
that key in his /home/dennis/.nx directory. Then cranked up the server
and then the client, which failed at the key exchange. There doesn't
seem to be much in the way of docs, but I copied the HTML pages they
have. I erased everything and am gonna re-install it. It looks pretty
straight forward. Ric

I suspect that there is more to it than that. In the Windows client at
least, after seting up the connection you have to go to teh config
settings (GUI, in Winodws at least) and set the key which it uses.

I don't think I did it in Linux (had no reason to) if I did, i forget.
But try looking for a place to set which key it should use. If you
still can't get through, I will give it a go.

Peace.

--
Fedora Core 5 and proud