Re: Yum public key not installed?

Bob Goodwin <bobgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, thanks, that was the start of a thread that lead me to
http://www.fedorafaq.org/#gpgsig and
rpm --import http://dag.wieers.com/packages/RPM-GPG-KEY.dag.txt which
then allowed yum update
to run to completion.

However the error messages are "clear as mud" and I never would have
gotten there without help.

Regards.

Bob Goodwin