Re: FC6-test2 (+)

On Fri, 2006-09-08 at 01:00 +0600, SERGIE wrote:
> Has anyone have fedora 6 test (seems the second).
> Does it work more or less stable? What are he major differences with Fedora
> Core 5??

Test 2 certainly works better than test 1 did, I still had to copy
my xorg.conf file from FC5 to get X going (the attempt to make
everything self-configuring didn't seem to be too successful).

I haven't used it a lot, but have been trying to install and
customize it the same way my main FC5 system is setup, and
with all the latest updates applied (there seem to be
about 500MB worth every night :-), it is pretty stable.

Certainly the latest open source radeon driver works much
better on x86_64 than FC5 does (I can actually do opengl :-).