Re: turn off annoying Cooperative Bug Isolation Project message

Macintyre, Ross A wrote:
> In FC5, I notice I get a message from the Cooperative Bug Isolation
> Project, asking something, I forget what exactly.
>
> I am setting up a lab of FC5 machines and I don’t want users bothered by
> this.
>
> Is it a one-off message and won’t appear again - is it something I can
> disable?

You don't know what the message is...but you want to know if it is one off?
 How can we tell you that without more clues?

Anyway, I don't think this project is automagically installed on FC5.

Why not head over to http://www.cs.wisc.edu/cbi/

You could probably learn more there...

--
It's the same old story; boy meets beer, boy drinks beer... boy gets
another beer.