Re: LCD Project does not support my FC5

1- My latop model is NEC Versa e3100 as long as i plug VGA cable to it shows to LCD projector but the picture is not complet some part at right hand is not shown.

On 9/6/06, Peter Teuben <teuben@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 6 Sep 2006, Grumpy_Penguin wrote:

> On Wednesday 06 September 2006 07:56 am, Chhun Vanna wrote:
>> Dear All,
>> I have set up FC5 to my latop it works fine but i find some problem as
>>  1. It does not work with LCD projector
>>  2. Add/Rmove Package does not work
>> Any body can help me please, any help would deeply appreciation
> IIRC you have to set up your video drivers as dual monitor [1 for the laptop
> and 1 for the projector [this is how i had to do it in Mandriva]

FWIW, here's my writeup on some of the other issues if you don't have dual
display working:

http://www.astro.umd.edu/~teuben/linux/laptop-display.html

(Grumpy_Penguin's dual-head is listed as step 6 in that list)

peter