Re: Multiple posts not visable on list ?

On 9/6/06, Albert Graham <agraham@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Jack Gates wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 September 2006 20:10, Albert Graham wrote:
>

> This one did!

Indeed, but lots of others did not, I think message with < > or other
funny characters  typically  produced by an oops or kernel panic (such
as register dump) get filtered to /dev/null - Sadly.

Albert.

Hi Albert Graham!

In a few days it is "back to work" for me.  I will see a lot less of
the list at that time.  When I get back, I have about five differant
Linux projects (presentations, helping friends, a bit of product
developement, lots of learning) which may take me away from these
lists.

Sometimes we are simply not here for you.  Our regrets.  We are
working on getting others to join to help those with questions.

Apologies!

Tod