installed CPAN but application still doesn't work

Hi.. I am install a application called swatch and it required CPAN to be installed.  I got this
message

[root@wa swatch-3.2.1]# perl Makefile.PL
Warning: prerequisite Date::Calc 0 not found.
Warning: prerequisite Date::Format 0 not found.
Warning: prerequisite File::Tail 0 not found.
Writing Makefile for swatch

In the swatch documentation it states

If you see messages like these:

    Warning: prerequisite Date::Calc 0 not found at (eval 1) line 219.
    Warning: prerequisite Date::Parse 0 not found at (eval 1) line 219.
    Warning: prerequisite File::Tail 0 not found at (eval 1) line 219.
    Warning: prerequisite Time::HiRes 1.12 not found at (eval 1) line 219.

Then you need to install the CPAN module(s) that it doesn't find before
you can use swatch. You can find these modules at search.cpan.org.

And then I went to search.cpan.org to install CPAN,  below are the last installation status and I
am able to issue cpan command as below.

[root@wa ~]# cpan
CPAN: File::HomeDir loaded ok

cpan shell -- CPAN exploration and modules installation (v1.87)
ReadLine support enabled
cpan>
However, after install the CPAN, but i still get the some error when i run the Perl Makefile.PL

[root@wa swatch-3.2.1]# perl Makefile.PL
Warning: prerequisite Date::Calc 0 not found.
Warning: prerequisite Date::Format 0 not found.
Warning: prerequisite File::Tail 0 not found.
Writing Makefile for swatch

Any body can help ?  Is that because I had ran "make" before CPAN is installed that I need to
unmake and run again ?  Or Is there anything that I missed out in CPAN installation ?

What is Date::Calc 0, Date::Format 0, File::Tail 0 not found mean ??