FC5 and BIND 9

I need to create a DNS server on an FC5 box. I've just spent the
afternoon reading the man pages. I assume that I put my zone files plus
named.conf in the chroot jail directory /var/named/chroot/var/named
(named.conf is in /etc also), start named and I'm in business. I don't
have to do anything to activate chroot-ing, it just works?

By the way at this time I have SELinux disabled. However I plan to
follow the restrictions listed in the man pages so I can turn on SELinux
in the future.

Thanks

Bob Cochran