Re: What is the language "British"?

Grumpy_Penguin wrote:
> On Monday 28 August 2006 07:17 pm, Jack Gates wrote:
>> On Monday 28 August 2006 22:01, Ed Greshko wrote:
>>> When my father died I inherited a lot.  I thought to myself that it
>>> was a lot for one man to own.  So, my brothers and sisters drew
>>> lots to determine how much of the lot each of us got.  I was lucky
>>> and alloted most of the lot which is a lot of a lot to have got.
>> LOL nice play on the words and their meanings in the context.
> You know that there are 3 different ways two spell to, and you too can mess it
> up. ;-)

I could...and I have...when careless...but in this case I don't think I
did...

But actually there is only one way to spell 2, as in the number
                           one way to spell too, as in also
                           one way to spell to, as in...well you get it

Each of the spellings have different meanings.  Unlike color and colour.

I'm sure there are "technical" terms for all of this.  But, I'm not a
teacher.  I think one of the terms is cinnamon.  :-)

--
Don't steal... the IRS hates competition!