Re: MS Windows through QEMU

Why don't you try VMWare? It's faster than Qemu.
Yes it really is, i have installed both in my FC5 and QEMU sees my PC
Pentium IV, 1 G RAM 3.0 GHz as a simple, Pentium III or something
(really don't remember but a really slower one). while VMWare "sees"
as it is.

Both are free, and easy to install, so i don't see why use the qemu,
maybe if it is opensource, that coud be a reason if you are
developing.

regards,
Guillermo.